The Stronach Difference
There are many choices when considering a Builder. As with most things, some Builders are clearly better value than others.
At the end of the day we are all looking for value rather than gimmicks, or the so called “freebies” or worse yet, a standard house plan squeezed onto your block of land.
What makes a Stronach home so different?
- We have a Quality Assurance Process which ensures every detail is well planned and clearly understood from the beginning.
- We create homes which are personally tailored to your needs – we won’t try and convince you that a generic design will suit your family, block of land or personal situation.
- Our experience and clever design skills will ensure that you will maximise the natural elements, such as solar paths in winter, and cross flow ventilation in summer to reduce power bills and provide a home that is ideally suited to the Queensland climate.
- Our construction period is only 4 to 5 months compared to 9 to 12 months with other building companies.
- We only build a maximum of four homes at a time so that our commitments are always upheld and you will receive the personal attention that is expected.
- We specialise in being efficient and effective – whether it be with design or budget, it remains our top priority.
- We can create excellent living solutions to maximise space on a sloped or unusually-shaped blocks.
- Our design will ensure that your finished home will integrate with your outdoor living areas.
- We will provide you the benefit of over 25 years of practical experience.
- All of our past and present Clients would agree that it is our attitude and personalised service, which makes the building process with Stronach Building Group remarkably different.
- Our most successful and strongest advertising comes from our Clients. We encourage you to, “Ring anyone you want, and enquire on the Stronach Building Group and our Building Process.”
- Our record really speaks for itself. Over the last 20 years, we have ALWAYS finished on time.
- We are proud of our tradesmen. They are Professional and understand our need for meticulous planning and organisation, and enjoy the personal interaction that develops naturally when we work closely with our clients to bring their vision into reality.
- While many Builders feel that they need to cut back on real practical features and add gimmicks to help with the selling process, we don’t. We believe savvy people want the facts without the spin.
Our Philosophy is simple ………. Stay on Budget, Keep You Informed and Finish on Time.